The VAT regime is so complicated that many businesses unintentionally overpay or underpay VAT. Dealing with VAT can also act as a drain on your in house resources.
So it’s a sensible step to turn to professionals in the VAT field for efficient, cost effective services, so that you can be sure you’ll stay compliant with VAT regulations and only pay the tax you owe. Our services include VAT registration, checking of VAT returns that you have prepared in house, preparing VAT returns on your behalf and VAT control and reconciliation. We can also advise on both day to day VAT issues and on the VAT implications of specific business transactions, as well as providing support in VAT investigations.
The following are the VAT services we can provide with:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on deregistration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits by Customs and Excise